AeroMarine Rock and Pebble Paving Epoxy Resin Kit 1.5 gallons
USAGE: For new Pebble Paving Installations mix 2 parts 300 Resin to 1 part 21 Hardener completely, and add to clean dry pebbles. Stir the pebble/epoxy mixture until the pebbles are thoroughly coated & appear glossy, then trowel out onto your concrete surface. We recommend doing several small batches to prevent the epoxy from curing while you work with it. Allow 24 hours to cure before walking on it, or 72 hours for motor vehicles. The area needs to stay dry for 48 hours. Pebbles can be found from local landscape suppliers or quarries - look for 1/8" to 3/8" small rounded/tumbled pebbles - eg. Mexican Beach Pebbles.
To re-coat existing pebble paving installations mix 2 parts 300 Resin to 1 part 21 Hardener completely, then pour into a disposable paint tray. Using a medium-nap paint roller or a foam paint roller, roll out the epoxy onto the pebble paving installation. Allow 24 hours to cure before walking on it.
Work Life: 30 minutes Cure Time: 24 hours at 70f ambient temperature. Lower temperatures will increase the time needed for complete curing. Mix Ratio: 2 parts 300 Resin to 1 part 21 Hardener by volume.
Coverage Area: For a new installation, this 1-1/2 gallon kit will give you approximately 75 square feet of coverage. For re-coating an existing installation, this 1-1/2 gallon kit will provide you about 300 square feet of coverage. AeroMarine Products epoxy is 100% solids. NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR AMAZON FREE SHIPPING.
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: Our most popular and best selling Pebble Paving epoxy system!
- THIN AND PENETRATING: Low viscosity epoxy means that it will penetrate between pebbles to fully coat better than others!
- NON-BLUSHING: No Amine Blush means there's less prep work and cleanup afterwards!
- HIGH-GLOSS FINISH: AeroMarine Products Epoxy cures to an attractive gloss finish!
- LARGE AREA COVERAGE: Each mixed gallon gets you 200 square feet of coverage when re-coating an existing installation
Customer Reviews4.9 out of 5 stars
By 77 Customers
Product Information- Price: (Check on Amazon)
- Manufacturer: AeroMarine
- Brand: AeroMarine Products
- Sales Rank: #78626
- Product Group: BISS
- Total New: 1
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Availability Type: now
- Technical Details
- Add To Baby Registry
- Add To Wedding Registry
- Add To Wishlist
- Tell A Friend
- All Customer Reviews
- All Offers
- - Rubbermaid Commercial Products FG295500BLA Plastic Resin Deskside Wastebasket, 3.5 Gallon/13 Quart, Black (Pack of 12)
- - ThunderEase Dog Calming Pheromone Diffuser Kit | Powered by ADAPTIL | Vet Recommended to Relieve Separation Anxiety, Stress Barking and Chewing, and the Fear of Fireworks and Thunderstorms (60 Day Sup
- - ThunderEase Dog Calming Pheromone Diffuser Kit | Powered by ADAPTIL | Vet Recommended to Relieve Separation Anxiety, Stress Barking & Chewing, and Fear of Fireworks & Thunderstorms (30 Day Supply)
- - ThunderEase Dog Calming Pheromone Diffuser Kit | Powered by ADAPTIL | Vet Recommended to Relieve Separation Anxiety, Stress Barking and Chewing, and Fear of Fireworks & Thunderstorms (90 Day Supply)
- - KETO-MOJO Bluetooth Blood Ketone and Glucose Testing Kit -10 Ketone & 10 Glucose Test Strips, 10 Lancets, 1 Meter, 1 Lancing Device, Monitor Your Ketogenic Diet
- - On Call Express Diabetes Testing Kit- Blood Glucose Meter, 10 Blood Test Strips, 1 Lancing Device, 30g Lancets, Control Solution, Carrying Case, Log Book, Black
- - Mixed Sutures Thread with Needle (Absorbable: Chromic Catgut; Non-Absorbable: Nylon, Silk, Polyester, Polypropylene) - Surgical Wound Practice Kit, Emergency First Aid Demo (2-0, 3-0, 4-0, 5-0) 24PK
- - Sutures Thread with Needle (24 Mixed 2/0, 3/0, 4/0) - Practicing Suturing; Taxidermy; Anatomy & Science Classes; Doctors, EMT, Paramedic, Nursing, Dental and Veterinary Student's Hospital Training Kit
- - eMedical Kits Stapler and Remover Kit
- - Briggs & Stratton 498260 Carburetor Overhaul Kit
- - Ultrafine Unicolor C-41 Powder 35mm / 120 Film Home Developer Kit (1 Liter)